My name is Lukas Fleischer. I was born on March 6th, 1990 near Stuttgart, Germany. I am currently studying Computer Science at the University of Stuttgart.
- Arch Linux: a lightweight and flexible Linux distribution that tries to Keep It Simple (Trusted User and Developer)
- aurdupes: compares pacman repository databases to an AUR package list to find duplicates (aurdupes-0.7.tar.gz)
- calcurse: a text-based calendar and scheduling application
- cdlib-eject: a lightweight utility to control Dacal CD Library II devices (cdlib-eject-0.2.tar.gz)
- cgit: a hyperfast web frontend for Git repositories written in C
The following projects are no longer maintained:
- cdlib-utils: a CLI to cdlib-eject with indexing and text-based search facilities (cdlib-utils-0.2.1.tar.gz)
- CRYPToCRACk's PE Protector: a simple and lightweight PE protector (protector.zip, v0.9.3)
If you want to contact me, feel free to drop me an email at Lukas Fleischer <info at cryptocrack dot de>. My public key can be found on common PGP key servers.
pub 4096R/9326B440 2011-10-12 Key fingerprint = 2E36 D862 0221 482F C45C B7F2 A917 6475 9326 B440 uid Lukas Fleischer <info at cryptocrack dot de> uid Lukas Fleischer (calcurse) <calcurse at cryptocrack dot de> uid Lukas Fleischer (Arch Linux) <archlinux at cryptocrack dot de> sub 4096R/EC9A8E15 2011-10-12